The Groupement transfrontalier européen is an association, created in 1963, by a few cross border people (frontaliers), to inform and defend frontalier workers.
Nowadays, the GTE is proud to have 35.000 members, 30 employees in 7 offices along the border and around 100 voluntary workers.
MEMBERSHIP AND SERVICES
For an annual membership fee of 70 € , we offer :
Experienced advisers are at your disposal, by phone or face to face, to answer your legal, social insurance, taxes, job, every day life, etc., questions. Consult our opening times
Our members have access to French publications :
- Frontalier magazine : 5 times a year you will receive our magazine by post. Journalists and experts write topical articles in connection to frontalier life
- Front@ligne : 10 times per year a newsletter is emailed directly to your email address, sending you monthly news
- Guide du transfrontalier : a complete guide with what you need to know to become a frontalier
- Themed leaflets : topical guides giving practical and detailed information on different subjects : moving to France, health insurance, wage slip, maternity leave, find a job in Switzerland, Pôle emploi registration, ...
LEGAL AND SOCIAL ADVICE
Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 12:00 am (except on Thursday), our social, legal and tax experts answer your questions by phone.
If required, an appointment can be scheduled.
Looking for a job in Switzerland?
As a member, you can attend conferences
, post your CV
online (seen by Swiss companies), find job opportunities
, have information about Swiss companies
The Club frontaliers
is similar to a works council.
As a member, you are entitled to special discounts from GTE partners : The Club Med, Azureva and Jet Tours (holidays), Château Rouge, Maison des arts and Comédie de Genève (theatres), Fitness, ski resorts, … OUR PARTNERS
We work with many different structures
, in France and in Switzerland, to inform you as well as possible.
- MMA : The GTE has a contract with MMA, who is a health insurance company. MMA offers well adapted policies to suit frontaliers needs.
- Sofronta - Banque Populaire des Alpes: The Sofronta was created with the Banque Populaire des Alpes. It gives to members special avantages, for example low interest loans, advantageous exchange rates …
- Crédit Agricole de Franche-Comté : This partner allows members to benefit special banking services.
- Rentes genevoises : This partner develops forward thinking products, like 3rd Pillar.
- Crédit Mutuel : The Crédit Mutuel proposes attractive mobile phone contracts for frontaliers.
- Unia : Unia is the biggest Trade Union in Switzerland.
- TCS : The TCS provides help in case of car breakdown
If you are not a member of our association, join us now.
Please note that our website and all our information are in French.