The Groupement transfrontalier européen is an association, created in 1963, by a few cross border people (frontaliers), to inform and defend frontalier workers.
Nowadays, the GTE is proud to have 35.000 members, 30 members of staff in 7 offices along the border and around 100 voluntary workers.
Services for Cross border Workers
MEMBERSHIP AND SERVICES
For an annual membership fee of 60 € , you can have :
Our advisers are at your disposal, by phone or face to face, to answer your legal, social insurance, taxes, job, every day life, etc., questions. Consult our opening times
Our members have access to French publications :
- Frontalier magazine : 5 times a year you will receive our magazine by post. Journalists and experts write topical articles in connection to frontalier life
- Front@ligne : 10 times per year a newsletter is emailed directly to your email address, sending you monthly news
- Guide du transfrontalier : a complete guide with what you need to know to become a frontalier
- Themed leaflets : topical guides giving practical and detailed information on different subjects : moving to France, health insurance, wage slip, maternity leave, find a job in Switzerland, Pôle emploi inscription, ...
LEGAL AND SOCIAL ADVICES
Every morning from 9.00 to 12.00 (except Thursday), our social, legal and tax experts advise you by phone.
If required, an appointment can be made.
Looking for a job in Switzerland?
As a member, you can attend conferences
, post your CV
online (seen by Swiss companies), find job opportunities
, have information about Swiss companies
The Club frontaliers
is similar to a works council.
As a member, you are entitled to special discounts from GTE partners : for example The Club Med, Azureva and Jet Tours (holidays), Château Rouge, Maison des arts and Comédie de Genève (theatres), Fitness, ski resorts, … OUR PARTNERS
We work with many differents structures
, in France and in Switzerland, to inform you as well as possible.
- MMA : The GTE has a contract with MMA, who is a health insurance company. MMA offers well adapted policies to suit frontaliers needs.
- Sofronta - Banque Populaire des Alpes: The Sofronta was created with the Banque Populaire des Alpes. It gives to members special avantages, for exemple low interests loans, advantageous exchange rates …
- Crédit Agricole de Franche-Comté : This partner allows members to benefit specials banking services.
- Rentes genevoises : This partner develop forward thinking products, like 3ème Pilier.
- Crédit Mutuel : The Crédit Mutuel propose good mobil phone contracts for frontaliers.
- Unia : Unia is the biggest Trade Union in Switzerland.
- TCS : The TCS provides help in case of car breakdown
- Green Monkeys : Green Monkeys propose car shiring.
If you are not a member of our association, join us now.
Please note that our website and all our informations are in French.